Friday, October 8, 2010

Hot 100 Update #2

Goal #1 Blog Five Days/Week: Well, this is number two for the week, so . . . didn't happen. I did, however start writing posts on both Wednesday and Thursday, so, partial credit?

Goal #2 Walk Every Day: I didn't on Sunday or Thursday, but 5/7 is not too bad all things considered. Partial credit again.

Goal #3 Career-y Stuff: I applied to a job! I've found a few others I want to apply to but I'm still struggling with writing cover letters. I'm still totally making progress.

So, not the week one would hope for, but it could've been worse. Progress!

8 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Miss Hadley! Hey 10 lbs. since your recommitment is fantastic in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! At least you accomplished partial goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a tough week this week too. The business of life sure gets in the way sometimes, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the saying goes - progress, not perfection. Cover letters are hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 lbs lost? That is as heavy as my kettlebell. Go YOU!

    It sounds like you are making progress in all areas. You exercised this week. Do you know how many people don't? You get major partial credit for that. Celebrate your success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great. It's smart to set goals in all areas of your life! But then you already know that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll give you partial credit. A lot of it is mental and just having the blog and the goals written down helps so much! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck with the job search. I hate writing cover letters, I always feel like mine sound so contrived. Hope you get some bites!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete